Krystal Resort complaints prevention team knows that if you ever talk to a person who works at a hotel, you might find it hard to believe what they have to put up with on a regular basis. Hotel guests complain about a lot of different things. There are even people who expect the hotel to give them a free stay because of their complaint. There are others who just want to create a scene at the hotel. While many of the stories that are told about guest complaints are legitimate, there are some stories that the complaint team tells that are funny.
· A guest at a beach resort called the front desk to complain about the noise that was outside of their room. They complained that they could not sleep because of it. The front desk clerk explained to the desk that they could not control the volume of the ocean. The sound that the guest was hearing was beyond the hotel’s control.
· Krystal Resort complaints prevention team knows of a second story where a guest at the hotel called the front desk to say they were afraid of heights and that the room they had was a problem. The front desk clerk did not understand since they were staying on the first floor. The guest tried to explain that the bed was too high off the floor. The front desk clerk sent someone to lower the bed.
· The guest called to say that the phone was not working. When the clerk asked if the guest was using the phone to call him, the guest says yes and thanked the clerk for fixing the phone.
Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Department does not have an easy job. Each guest of a hotel or resort has their own expectations about the way they should be treated. It is difficult to be able to meet everyone’s expectations when they are so different, but that is the goal of a successful hotel or resort. When guests’ expectations are not met, they will both say nothing and be unhappy, or they will find someone to tell about their problems. Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Department understands that how the issues are handled at this point is the key to an effective complaint prevention department.
If the goal is to prevent complaints, Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Department knows that the one thing that has to be considered is timing. The faster problems are identified and fixed, the less likely anyone is to complain about them. There are a few things that the hotel or resort can do to help prevent complaints.
- Act quickly – If a guest is having a problem with anything in the hotel, it is important to act quickly. For example, a guest may feel that they do not have enough towels. If the towels can be taken to them right away, the problem will disappear and the guest will be happy. If an employee cannot fix something right away, they need to know where to turn to get it done.
- Don’t make excuses – It takes time to make excuses for a problem a guest is having. Instead wasting time telling a guest why the problem happened, use the time to fix the problem quickly, which will help prevent many complaints.