Shopping is a must on any vacation. Going out and site seeing is great, but doesn’t everyone want a little piece of something to bring home from vacation?
Sure it doesn’t necessarily need to be a keychain with the place’s name on it or another souvenir type item, but certainly you want to bring home something. Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team says that perhaps it doesn’t even need to be bought – a bottle filled with sand from a luxurious beach, or a rock from a mountain that you climbed. Memories are important, and what better way to have them than with a token of your trip!
However, problems arise if this little token cannot fit in your suitcase. What happens when you can’t bring the item directly with you?
Similarly to lost luggage, this complaint is very understandable and must be troublesome for those who experience it. The situation begins like this: you find an item that you simply must have, but you can’t fit it in your luggage to bring home with you. So, you have a few options. The people who make this complaint typically allowed the store from which they bought the item to ship it to their house directly.
Unfortunately, this is where the complaint begins. After arriving back home, you wait days for the item to appear, but it does not show up. When you finally try to get a hold of the store back where you were on vacation, there is no answer.
If the item absolutely cannot fit in your bag, then your best bet is to mail it directly home yourself. Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team says that you can acquire the name of a reliable shipper through your hotel, and through them you can ship it directly to yourself. This way it is guaranteed to make it back in your hands.
Krystal Resort, a leading luxury vacation provider, offers guests from around the world a chance to immerse themselves in high-class accommodations, experience the best in amenities, all the while enjoying customer service and satisfaction unlike many other resorts out there. In fact, customer service and satisfaction are such a priority to our staff that the Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team shares some of our best strategies about how to avoid guest complaints.
· Be Friendly: One of the top complaints guests seem to have while visiting a hotel or resort is when they come across an employee with an attitude. Let your staff know that this unacceptable behavior and that while they are on the clock, a positive and cheerful attitude and a smile is part of their uniform. When a guest does complain about dealing with a rude staff member, be sure to take action accordingly in order to avoid it from happening again.
· Offer a helping hand: Small touches like a mint or chocolate on the pillow, offering a helping hand up to their room for those who have a lot of luggage, or suggesting fun activities or sightseeing opportunities in the area are great ways to leave a lasting impression in the minds of your guest. These are easy to try and will hopefully provide an opportunity for guests to return time and time again.
Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team knows these tips and tricks can help hotel staff prevent complaints about their property.
Krystal Resort, a leading provider of luxury vacation accommodations and amenities provides these excellent benefits, along with customer service to members all around the globe. In fact, our staff has recently taken additional measures in providing customer service in any way we can, including when it comes to preventing travel complaints. The truth is, anyone who is planning a vacation hopes to have a wonderful time and to avoid any issues that could come up. Krystal Resort Complaints Management Squad shares some of the most common airline travel complaints and how best to avoid them below.
1. Added Fees: Above, the checked luggage fees were mentioned and are, in truth, something that many travelers seem to have an issue with. This isn’t the only way airlines find ways to add pricy charges to the cost of your trip. In fact, things like choosing seat selections fees, additional space, headsets or other former amenities and bags not meeting a certain weight requirement now include charges. In order to avoid any surprises, Krystal Resort Complaints Management Squad recommends doing research online or asking a representative directly while booking airfare about anything to be aware of to best avoid complaints.
2. Staff Issues: Some of the top reasons consumers find issues with airlines is due to the staff. Whether they are rude, unhelpful, or simply seem to not care about any issues that come up, there are ways to avoid further complaints. For any employee who has an attitude or any of the above qualities, ask for manager or supervisor assistance.
These tips will hopefully help any traveler avoid travel complaints when it comes to dealing with airlines.
The Krystal Resort Complaints Awareness Team knows that clothing can often present a major issue when you are traveling, especially if you are taking a long trip. The worry of having enough clean clothing to get them through their trip will often lead travelers to over pack, and when they run out of clean clothes, some travelers even spend their money on clothes while they are on their trip. Both of these are cause for complaint, but either is necessary. Believe it or not, it is possible to get your clothes clean while you are out an about, and if you make the effort to do so, you can save yourself some money and some precious packing space. Here’s how:
- DIY: You can always do your laundry, which will save you money. A sink and a solid laundry soap bar will get the job done. This is also a great method for cleaning kids’ clothes on a shorter trip, because you never know when one of them will make a mess. Also, bring something to plus the sink drain in case there is not one in your hotel. A portable clothesline for drying is also a great idea.
- Give it to the hotel: The Krystal Resort Complaints Awareness team knows that these are more costly, but also more convenient, most places where you stay will offer you laundry services at a fee. You drop your laundry off and it is done in a couple of days.
- Pay a local: In some countries, there are small businesses and shops that will wash your clothes for you after you drop them off. These typically cost less than the hotel will, but may take a little more effort to find and visit.
Krystal Resort complaints management knows that it can be difficult in any field to deal with an angry guest or customer. Whether it is a hotel guest complaining about the cleanliness of a room or a restaurant dinner sending back food, the situation can be just as frustrating for the person dealing with the complaint as the person who has it. For that reason, Krystal Resort complaints management provides these tips on what you can do to keep a guest satisfied while handling their complaint so that the issue can be resolved calmly and reasonably for both sides.
- Manage your temper: A customer being loud and angry is not an excuse for you to be loud and angry. Stay calm when you are handling their complaint so that you do not further anger them or lose control of the situation by getting angry yourself. This will help defuse the situation and calm the guest until you find a solution.
- Don’t talk down to the guest: If you want to make a snide or backhanded remark, refrain from doing so because the guest will certainly notice it and it will fuel their fire. Do not patronize them or treat them like their claim is unreasonable or childish, even if it is. It is important to always be respectful of the guest’s feelings and talk to them as you would with anyone else.
- Watch the body language: Even if in speech you are being polite, your body language may be telling a different story. Krystal Resort complaints management warns you to watch for poses that are angry, aggressive, imposing, or defensive as they may make the guest feel like they are being threatened. Maintain eye contact and an open pose to show that you are paying attention to them.