Krystal Resort, a leading luxury vacation provider, offers guests from around the world a chance to immerse themselves in high-class accommodations, experience the best in amenities, all the while enjoying customer service and satisfaction unlike many other resorts out there. In fact, customer service and satisfaction are such a priority to our staff that the Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team shares some of our best strategies about how to avoid guest complaints.
· Be Friendly: One of the top complaints guests seem to have while visiting a hotel or resort is when they come across an employee with an attitude. Let your staff know that this unacceptable behavior and that while they are on the clock, a positive and cheerful attitude and a smile is part of their uniform. When a guest does complain about dealing with a rude staff member, be sure to take action accordingly in order to avoid it from happening again.
· Offer a helping hand: Small touches like a mint or chocolate on the pillow, offering a helping hand up to their room for those who have a lot of luggage, or suggesting fun activities or sightseeing opportunities in the area are great ways to leave a lasting impression in the minds of your guest. These are easy to try and will hopefully provide an opportunity for guests to return time and time again.
Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team knows these tips and tricks can help hotel staff prevent complaints about their property.
Krystal Resort complaints management knows that it can be difficult in any field to deal with an angry guest or customer. Whether it is a hotel guest complaining about the cleanliness of a room or a restaurant dinner sending back food, the situation can be just as frustrating for the person dealing with the complaint as the person who has it. For that reason, Krystal Resort complaints management provides these tips on what you can do to keep a guest satisfied while handling their complaint so that the issue can be resolved calmly and reasonably for both sides.
- Manage your temper: A customer being loud and angry is not an excuse for you to be loud and angry. Stay calm when you are handling their complaint so that you do not further anger them or lose control of the situation by getting angry yourself. This will help defuse the situation and calm the guest until you find a solution.
- Don’t talk down to the guest: If you want to make a snide or backhanded remark, refrain from doing so because the guest will certainly notice it and it will fuel their fire. Do not patronize them or treat them like their claim is unreasonable or childish, even if it is. It is important to always be respectful of the guest’s feelings and talk to them as you would with anyone else.
- Watch the body language: Even if in speech you are being polite, your body language may be telling a different story. Krystal Resort complaints management warns you to watch for poses that are angry, aggressive, imposing, or defensive as they may make the guest feel like they are being threatened. Maintain eye contact and an open pose to show that you are paying attention to them.
Krystal Resort complaints prevention group is conscious of the fact that anyone who has ever worked within a hotel has heard a guest complaining about something. A good deal of the complaints that guests bring up are considerably similar regardless of where they may be staying. The hotel staff at any resort ought to understand precisely what the guests complain about and take time to realize what must be performed to resolve the complaint. By following this assistance provided by Krystal Resort complaints management group, you will ensure a much better vacation.
1. The area is also cold or hot – It might be since the air conditioner or heater is broken, but it is usually just turned off. A fantastic employee ought to display to the guest how the appliance works and should also be sure to set it to a comfy temperature just before guests arrive to deal with such a problem in advance.
2. Needing additional bath towels or linens – Most resorts will swiftly get in touch with the maids right when this kind of complaint is registered. All the personnel of a hotel really should know exactly where extra clean towels are kept and how to quickly obtain one whenever asked for one by a guest. The quicker the employee acts, the happier the guest is going to be.
3. Lost reservation – The real cause of the reservation being absent is not that significant enough to argue about since it could be a fault by either party. If this problem arises, and any rooms are open, one should be given to the guest. If not, the resort really should help them in locating alternative lodging.
The Krystal Resort complaints management group knows that most guest complications should be handled with good common sense, and the faster an employee acts to help solve the issue the more thankful the individual will be.