Shopping is a must on any vacation. Going out and site seeing is great, but doesn’t everyone want a little piece of something to bring home from vacation?
Sure it doesn’t necessarily need to be a keychain with the place’s name on it or another souvenir type item, but certainly you want to bring home something. Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team says that perhaps it doesn’t even need to be bought – a bottle filled with sand from a luxurious beach, or a rock from a mountain that you climbed. Memories are important, and what better way to have them than with a token of your trip!
However, problems arise if this little token cannot fit in your suitcase. What happens when you can’t bring the item directly with you?
Similarly to lost luggage, this complaint is very understandable and must be troublesome for those who experience it. The situation begins like this: you find an item that you simply must have, but you can’t fit it in your luggage to bring home with you. So, you have a few options. The people who make this complaint typically allowed the store from which they bought the item to ship it to their house directly.
Unfortunately, this is where the complaint begins. After arriving back home, you wait days for the item to appear, but it does not show up. When you finally try to get a hold of the store back where you were on vacation, there is no answer.
If the item absolutely cannot fit in your bag, then your best bet is to mail it directly home yourself. Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team says that you can acquire the name of a reliable shipper through your hotel, and through them you can ship it directly to yourself. This way it is guaranteed to make it back in your hands.
Krystal Resort, a leading luxury vacation provider, offers guests from around the world a chance to immerse themselves in high-class accommodations, experience the best in amenities, all the while enjoying customer service and satisfaction unlike many other resorts out there. In fact, customer service and satisfaction are such a priority to our staff that the Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team shares some of our best strategies about how to avoid guest complaints.
· Be Friendly: One of the top complaints guests seem to have while visiting a hotel or resort is when they come across an employee with an attitude. Let your staff know that this unacceptable behavior and that while they are on the clock, a positive and cheerful attitude and a smile is part of their uniform. When a guest does complain about dealing with a rude staff member, be sure to take action accordingly in order to avoid it from happening again.
· Offer a helping hand: Small touches like a mint or chocolate on the pillow, offering a helping hand up to their room for those who have a lot of luggage, or suggesting fun activities or sightseeing opportunities in the area are great ways to leave a lasting impression in the minds of your guest. These are easy to try and will hopefully provide an opportunity for guests to return time and time again.
Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team knows these tips and tricks can help hotel staff prevent complaints about their property.
Krystal Resort, a leading provider of luxury vacation accommodations and amenities provides these excellent benefits, along with customer service to members all around the globe. In fact, our staff has recently taken additional measures in providing customer service in any way we can, including when it comes to preventing travel complaints. The truth is, anyone who is planning a vacation hopes to have a wonderful time and to avoid any issues that could come up. Krystal Resort Complaints Management Squad shares some of the most common airline travel complaints and how best to avoid them below.
1. Added Fees: Above, the checked luggage fees were mentioned and are, in truth, something that many travelers seem to have an issue with. This isn’t the only way airlines find ways to add pricy charges to the cost of your trip. In fact, things like choosing seat selections fees, additional space, headsets or other former amenities and bags not meeting a certain weight requirement now include charges. In order to avoid any surprises, Krystal Resort Complaints Management Squad recommends doing research online or asking a representative directly while booking airfare about anything to be aware of to best avoid complaints.
2. Staff Issues: Some of the top reasons consumers find issues with airlines is due to the staff. Whether they are rude, unhelpful, or simply seem to not care about any issues that come up, there are ways to avoid further complaints. For any employee who has an attitude or any of the above qualities, ask for manager or supervisor assistance.
These tips will hopefully help any traveler avoid travel complaints when it comes to dealing with airlines.
The Krystal Resort Complaints Awareness Team knows that clothing can often present a major issue when you are traveling, especially if you are taking a long trip. The worry of having enough clean clothing to get them through their trip will often lead travelers to over pack, and when they run out of clean clothes, some travelers even spend their money on clothes while they are on their trip. Both of these are cause for complaint, but either is necessary. Believe it or not, it is possible to get your clothes clean while you are out an about, and if you make the effort to do so, you can save yourself some money and some precious packing space. Here’s how:
- DIY: You can always do your laundry, which will save you money. A sink and a solid laundry soap bar will get the job done. This is also a great method for cleaning kids’ clothes on a shorter trip, because you never know when one of them will make a mess. Also, bring something to plus the sink drain in case there is not one in your hotel. A portable clothesline for drying is also a great idea.
- Give it to the hotel: The Krystal Resort Complaints Awareness team knows that these are more costly, but also more convenient, most places where you stay will offer you laundry services at a fee. You drop your laundry off and it is done in a couple of days.
- Pay a local: In some countries, there are small businesses and shops that will wash your clothes for you after you drop them off. These typically cost less than the hotel will, but may take a little more effort to find and visit.
Krystal Resort complaints prevention team knows that if you ever talk to a person who works at a hotel, you might find it hard to believe what they have to put up with on a regular basis. Hotel guests complain about a lot of different things. There are even people who expect the hotel to give them a free stay because of their complaint. There are others who just want to create a scene at the hotel. While many of the stories that are told about guest complaints are legitimate, there are some stories that the complaint team tells that are funny.
· A guest at a beach resort called the front desk to complain about the noise that was outside of their room. They complained that they could not sleep because of it. The front desk clerk explained to the desk that they could not control the volume of the ocean. The sound that the guest was hearing was beyond the hotel’s control.
· Krystal Resort complaints prevention team knows of a second story where a guest at the hotel called the front desk to say they were afraid of heights and that the room they had was a problem. The front desk clerk did not understand since they were staying on the first floor. The guest tried to explain that the bed was too high off the floor. The front desk clerk sent someone to lower the bed.
· The guest called to say that the phone was not working. When the clerk asked if the guest was using the phone to call him, the guest says yes and thanked the clerk for fixing the phone.
Krystal Resorts Complaints team shares the most complaints that a business receives in relation to its services would be the restaurant sector. It matters not what the standard or standing of the restaurant is it is inevitable that its roster
won’t remain unsullied by several complaints from the customers who frequent it from time to time. Customers make complaints on the most obscure and unorthodox of criteria when it comes to restaurants. It is the manner in which the business owner deals with these complaints that marks the line between success and failure at maintaining the venture’s reputation intact.
The following guidelines can aid in dealing with some of the common complaints received in restaurants from the Krystal Resorts Complaints team:
1. There are those 4% of customers at a restaurant that find fault with everything and anything. The key here is to not take any of the complaints personally and try to remain at one’s best with these types of customers.
2. There are those customers who find fault with the level of temperature or audibility of the music in the restaurant. Listen to their problems and try to make an appropriate and placating fix to either of the two categories mentioned before.
3. There are those customers who are unsatisfied with the texture and taste of their meals or orders. It is thereby of extreme importance that the waiters waiting on them note down the orders carefully and closely. Also, they should make side notes for special requests as it can go a long way towards preparing a compatible and appeasing meal for the customer which subsequently brings customer contentment.
4. There are those customers who complain about the prices in conjunction with certain dishes. The owner or manager should listen to these complaints closely and attentively and after that, take the most appropriate and feasible of actions.
5. There are those customers as well who complain about other customers, such as an adjacent table with a crying baby. The trick here is to remain impartial and try to resolve both issues in an amicable and accurate manner.