Krystal Resort, a leading luxury vacation provider, offers guests from around the world a chance to immerse themselves in high-class accommodations, experience the best in amenities, all the while enjoying customer service and satisfaction unlike many other resorts out there. In fact, customer service and satisfaction are such a priority to our staff that the Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team shares some of our best strategies about how to avoid guest complaints.
· Be Friendly: One of the top complaints guests seem to have while visiting a hotel or resort is when they come across an employee with an attitude. Let your staff know that this unacceptable behavior and that while they are on the clock, a positive and cheerful attitude and a smile is part of their uniform. When a guest does complain about dealing with a rude staff member, be sure to take action accordingly in order to avoid it from happening again.
· Offer a helping hand: Small touches like a mint or chocolate on the pillow, offering a helping hand up to their room for those who have a lot of luggage, or suggesting fun activities or sightseeing opportunities in the area are great ways to leave a lasting impression in the minds of your guest. These are easy to try and will hopefully provide an opportunity for guests to return time and time again.
Krystal Resort Complaints Prevention Team knows these tips and tricks can help hotel staff prevent complaints about their property.
Krystal Resort, a leading provider of luxury vacation accommodations and amenities provides these excellent benefits, along with customer service to members all around the globe. In fact, our staff has recently taken additional measures in providing customer service in any way we can, including when it comes to preventing travel complaints. The truth is, anyone who is planning a vacation hopes to have a wonderful time and to avoid any issues that could come up. Krystal Resort Complaints Management Squad shares some of the most common airline travel complaints and how best to avoid them below.
1. Added Fees: Above, the checked luggage fees were mentioned and are, in truth, something that many travelers seem to have an issue with. This isn’t the only way airlines find ways to add pricy charges to the cost of your trip. In fact, things like choosing seat selections fees, additional space, headsets or other former amenities and bags not meeting a certain weight requirement now include charges. In order to avoid any surprises, Krystal Resort Complaints Management Squad recommends doing research online or asking a representative directly while booking airfare about anything to be aware of to best avoid complaints.
2. Staff Issues: Some of the top reasons consumers find issues with airlines is due to the staff. Whether they are rude, unhelpful, or simply seem to not care about any issues that come up, there are ways to avoid further complaints. For any employee who has an attitude or any of the above qualities, ask for manager or supervisor assistance.
These tips will hopefully help any traveler avoid travel complaints when it comes to dealing with airlines.
The Krystal Resort Complaints Awareness Team knows that clothing can often present a major issue when you are traveling, especially if you are taking a long trip. The worry of having enough clean clothing to get them through their trip will often lead travelers to over pack, and when they run out of clean clothes, some travelers even spend their money on clothes while they are on their trip. Both of these are cause for complaint, but either is necessary. Believe it or not, it is possible to get your clothes clean while you are out an about, and if you make the effort to do so, you can save yourself some money and some precious packing space. Here’s how:
- DIY: You can always do your laundry, which will save you money. A sink and a solid laundry soap bar will get the job done. This is also a great method for cleaning kids’ clothes on a shorter trip, because you never know when one of them will make a mess. Also, bring something to plus the sink drain in case there is not one in your hotel. A portable clothesline for drying is also a great idea.
- Give it to the hotel: The Krystal Resort Complaints Awareness team knows that these are more costly, but also more convenient, most places where you stay will offer you laundry services at a fee. You drop your laundry off and it is done in a couple of days.
- Pay a local: In some countries, there are small businesses and shops that will wash your clothes for you after you drop them off. These typically cost less than the hotel will, but may take a little more effort to find and visit.